We've entered into a partnership with Restaurant Unstoppable to sponsor episodes of this amazing show!
Starting in early January, subscribers to the Restaurant Unstoppable podcast will be introduced to the Talk to the Manager service.
About the Host
Eric Cacciatore (yes, his last name is just like the chicken) has a dream of one day opening his own restaurant. He believes that by serving others and helping them make their dreams come true, ultimately his own dreams will come true.
His hope is that by producing this podcast he will attract onto himself the people and resources necessary to make his dream come true.
About the Show
The mission of Restaurant Unstoppable is to inspire, empower and transform restaurant owners and operators around the world.
Here's an intro in Eric's own words. (And the link he mentions: Join RUNetwork)
Why should you listen to this podcast?
- To surround yourself with a melting pot of industry mentors who will inspire and motive you to achieve your dream.
- To learn what habits and characteristics you need to develop to be successful.
- To learn from the failures of others so you can avoid similar failures.
- To be entertained by the industry stories of chefs, owners, managers, and other restaurant professionals.
- To absorb advice on how to raise capital, recruit and keep team members, lead, manage and market a restaurant.
- To uncover the books and resources our guest mentors read and recommend and that can help you become unstoppable.
- To discover new technologies and services the will make you more efficient, productive, and profitable.
About Talk to the Manager
Nowadays, most guests don't want to call you on the phone or give you their feedback face-to-face.
With TalkToTheManager, guests can avoid making a scene by sending you comments and questions anonymously by text message, allowing you to respond and handle issues in real-time.
It's easy to set up and simple to use for both staff and visitors. No software integration. No downloads. No apps to install.