We've been doing custom weekly exports for a number of customers for quite a while.
Now you can get a regular export of your customer messages (and management responses) on a weekly basis.
This feature is included in your service. No extra charge :)
At any time, you can download all the customer messages for every location.
Head to the Manage tab.
What do you get when you download the export?
For account admins: all messages
Everyone else: only messages for locations you are assigned to.
If you choose a single location from the dropdown (for customers with more than one location), you'll export messages only for that location.
The export is a CSV (comma-separated values) file, and it contains:
- The location name/nickname
- Customer number (not their phone number, but the short number that identifies them in texts)
- Manager who responded (if it's a response)
- Sentiment (positive or negative for customer messages, empty for managers)
- If customer is blocked or not
- Date/time converted to the timezone you specify
Want a regular export of messages on a weekly basis? We can send you an email once a week, with a link to download the previous 7 days of messages in a CSV.
Example: if you choose "Monday: Monday to Sunday", you'll receive the email every Monday morning, and it will have messages from the previous Monday to Sunday (previous 7 days).
Head to the Manage tab » Data tab.
Click the checkbox to enable the weekly email, and enter the time period of when you want to receive messages, and which timezone to use for dates and times in the CSV.